Join the Developmental Alliance
Apply to Join Our Nonprofit Association
The Developmental Alliance is a new nonprofit membership association for people who identify with the emerging developmental perspective on politics and culture. Through conversation and fellowship, we are exploring and advancing a new kind of cultural and political higher ground.
This aspirational ideal of higher ground is the general focus of our ongoing 90-minute conversations, which take place on the second Wednesday of every month on Zoom, from 5:00pm to 6:30pm Mountain Time (4:00- 5:30 Pacific, 7:00-8:30 Eastern). In addition to monthly online conversations, we will also convene in-person gatherings and other events in 2022. There is also a private discussion forum for Developmental Alliance members to connect and contribute to the emerging developmental perspective.
The TDA is an association of the Institute for Cultural Evolution, a 501c3 Colorado nonprofit organization.
Those who wish to join the Developmental Alliance must apply and be accepted.
The TDA’s application process is as follows:
- Take the “Are You a Developmentalist? test” on this website and score 60% or higher (you may take the test multiple times).
- Provide a sincere written answer to this question:
- Why is a developmental approach to politics needed now?
- Agree to abide by TDA’s member expectations outlined below:
Developmental Alliance Member Expectations
The Developmental Alliance (TDA) is a discussion forum founded on confidentiality, trust, respect, and fellowship. By applying and agreeing to join the Club, members signify their commitment to the following expectations:
- Members agree to treat each other with dignity and respect and to do their best to come from a developmental perspective.
- Members agree to keep all TDA forum conversations confidential.
- Members agree to participate regularly in TDA’s Zoom calls, agreeing to miss no more than half of TDA’s scheduled
meetings in a given year, which take place on the second Wednesday of every month.
- Members acknowledge that a breach of any of these expectations may result in the termination of their membership in
TDA. Members may, of course, drop out at any time.